Job Openings » Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developerby Kick Game
Build and deploy new and cutting-edge features for our Shopify storefront and interfaces to integral systems and technologies, including but not limited to order management system, warehouses, and financial systems. Globalize our Shopify ecosystem by modifying existing Shopify apps and interfaces to meet territory specific requirements or developing new Shopify apps and interfaces as needed.
- Solid understanding of Shopify and general eCommerce technologies.
- PHP, Laravel, ReactJS, and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design/develop code for testability.
- Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced agile environment
- Understanding of inventory systems, centralised order systems, and marketplaces.
- 5+ years Shopify backend & frontend development with focus on backend–Shopify Plus experience a plus, one or more provable Shopify certifications preferred. Front end frameworks React, Shopify's Polaris and jQuery.
- Backend experience - PHP & Laravel
- Frontend experience - ReactJS
- A strong understanding of database management and performant database design.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL/MariaDB.
- Experience integrating with REST/GraphQL/3rd party libraries. Data applications using Fetch/AJAX/JSONP
- JSON/XML/HTML content. Auth technologies a plus: SAML/OAuth/OpenID.